- Atlanta - Peachtree 191 Peachtree Street - Atlanta, GA 30303 Found in the heart of downtown this Virtual office is in the tallest skyscraper in the city.
- Washington DC - Chevy Chase 5335 Wisconsin Avenue, NW - Washington, DC 20015 Set in the prestigious Chevy Chase neighborhood of NW DC, our offices are conveniently located within walking distance of banks, boutiques, restaurants and theaters.
- San Francisco - SOMA 649 Mission Street - San Francisco, CA 94105 Found on the corner of Montgomery and Mission this virtual office epitomizes the feel and character of the SOMA district
- Chicago - Willis Tower 233 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL 60606 A state of the art center found in the Willis Tower (Formerly the Sears Tower)
- Reno - Downtown 1 East Liberty Street - Reno, NV 89501 Across the street from the Federal Courthouse features breathtaking views of the Reno valley.
- Chicago - 444 Magnificent Mile 444 N. Michigan Avenue - Chicago, IL 60611 Now you can have your desirable Michigan Avenue address at Cloud Virtual Office Chicago - 444 Magnificent Mile
Recent Blog Posts
- How the CloudTouchdown™ Trifold Saved the Day!
- 4 Mobile Productivity Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Offices 27.4% of Revenue Utilize Only 5.9% of Resources!
- Virtual Office: A Welcome Source of Revenue Diversification for Workspace Providers
- Maximizing the Value of the CloudTouchdown™ Network: Part 2
- How Many Virtual Office Clients Do You Have?
- How does your Virtual Office Revenue Growth Compares to the Industry?
- How to Maximize Economic Occupancy
- Virtual Office Pricing & Channels: A Pacific Business Centers Case Study
- The Future of Business & Social Media
Our Local Partners Include:
Our Virtual Office Space Value Proposition
Our mission is to provide mobile workers with ubiquitous access to non-dedicated office space and conference rooms, while supporting them with a comprehensive workplace infrastructure under a hosted model which we refer to as Workplace-as-a-Service™. Our Cloud Virtual Office space solutions include part-time day offices, meeting rooms and touchdown space, available in a highly professional environment, staffed and hosted by operators of office business centers, serviced office space, executive suites, handpicked coworking hosts, and other providers of on-demand office space, that we have selected for their high degree of professionalism, the quality of their workspace, and their compatibility with our infrastructure so that our clients take full advantage of the power of our network.
Cloud Virtual Office plans typically include real brick & mortar workspace components, often located in class A commercial office buildings in prime locations, bundled with telephony and workplace service components supported “in the cloud”. Cloud Virtual Office plans represent an effective way to deliver an expensive infrastructure under an affordable pay-per-use or subscription-based model. We provide access to touchdown office space, hot desks, and conference rooms for rent, at hundreds of locations throughout North America. Our network is growing every week. Our locations are great places for mobile workers to touchdown from their virtual world, to conduct both private and collaborative work, in an environment that has all the tools expected from a professional workplace, including furnished private offices and meeting rooms, networked color printers, free coffee, abundant bandwidth, friendly support staff and professional coworkers, find me/follow me unified messaging features, and a growing number of HD video conference rooms.
Our clients include startups, professional firms, small and medium size businesses, and corporate teleworkers who need their workplace to move along with them, both in a physical and a virtual sense. Many CloudVO™ plans give the opportunity to establish a local corporate identity, and include a local or toll-free phone number, live phone answering services, voicemail to email, and unified messaging. Other services such as Live Chat, reservation services, virtual assistant, appointment scheduling, and Help Desk support, are available with our Cloud Support Center, often on an inexpensive pay-per-instance basis which helps our clients scale their business with no long term commitment and little to no overhead. -Jamie Garbisch
Secure Checkout provided by:
Most Popular Locations:
|San Francisco||Miami||Washington DC||South Florida||Chicago|