- Washington DC - Chevy Chase 5335 Wisconsin Avenue, NW - Washington, DC 20015 Set in the prestigious Chevy Chase neighborhood of NW DC, our offices are conveniently located within walking distance of banks, boutiques, restaurants and theaters.
- Reno - Downtown 1 East Liberty Street - Reno, NV 89501 Across the street from the Federal Courthouse features breathtaking views of the Reno valley.
- Boulder - Airport 4845 Pearl E Circle - Boulder, CO 80301 Conveniently located off Foothills Parkway on Pearl Parkway and is easily accessible from Denver and Highway 36.
- Chicago - 444 Magnificent Mile 444 N. Michigan Avenue - Chicago, IL 60611 Now you can have your desirable Michigan Avenue address at Cloud Virtual Office Chicago - 444 Magnificent Mile
- Denver - Lower Downtown 1625 17th Street - Denver, CO 80202 Denver - Lower Downtown offers Virtual Office options that are ideal for home based businesses, start-ups, and all companies that are testing a new market.
- Mill Valley - Shoreline Hwy 100 Shoreline Hwy - Mill Valley, CA 94941 Mill Valley overlooks the Richardson Bay. Free parking makes it the perfect place to meet clients, or to plug-in and get some work done.
- Salt Lake City - South Main Street 175 S Main St. - Salt Lake City, UT 84111 Located in a prime downtown Salt Lake City location, the Walker Center is on the free TRAX light rail line, close to City Creek Center, and overlooks the Gallivan center.
Recent Blog Posts
- How the CloudTouchdown™ Trifold Saved the Day!
- 4 Mobile Productivity Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Virtual Offices 27.4% of Revenue Utilize Only 5.9% of Resources!
- Virtual Office: A Welcome Source of Revenue Diversification for Workspace Providers
- Maximizing the Value of the CloudTouchdown™ Network: Part 2
- How Many Virtual Office Clients Do You Have?
- How does your Virtual Office Revenue Growth Compares to the Industry?
- How to Maximize Economic Occupancy
- Virtual Office Pricing & Channels: A Pacific Business Centers Case Study
- The Future of Business & Social Media
Our Local Partners Include:
Our Virtual Office Space Value Proposition
Our mission is to provide mobile workers with ubiquitous access to non-dedicated office space and conference rooms, while supporting them with a comprehensive workplace infrastructure under a hosted model which we refer to as Workplace-as-a-Service ™. Our Cloud Virtual Office space solutions include part-time day offices, meeting rooms and touchdown space, available in a highly professional environment, staffed and hosted by operators of office business centers, serviced office space, executive suites, handpicked coworking hosts, and other providers of on-demand office space, that we have selected for their high degree of professionalism, the quality of their workspace, and their compatibility with our infrastructure so that our clients take full advantage of the power of our network.
Cloud Virtual Office plans typically include real brick & mortar workspace components, often located in class A commercial office buildings in prime locations, bundled with telephony and workplace service components supported “in the cloud”. Cloud Virtual Office plans represent an effective way to deliver an expensive infrastructure under an affordable pay-per-use or subscription-based model. We provide access to touchdown office space, hot desks, and conference rooms for rent, at hundreds of locations throughout North America. Our network is growing every week. Our locations are great places for mobile workers to touchdown from their virtual world, to conduct both private and collaborative work, in an environment that has all the tools expected from a professional workplace, including furnished private offices and meeting rooms, networked color printers, free coffee, abundant bandwidth, friendly support staff and professional coworkers, find me/follow me unified messaging features, and a growing number of HD video conference rooms.
Our clients include startups, professional firms, small and medium size businesses, and corporate teleworkers who need their workplace to move along with them, both in a physical and a virtual sense. Many CloudVO ™ plans give the opportunity to establish a local corporate identity, and include a local or toll-free phone number, live phone answering services, voicemail to email, and unified messaging. Other services such as Live Chat, reservation services, virtual assistant, appointment scheduling, and Help Desk support, are available with our Cloud Support Center, often on an inexpensive pay-per-instance basis which helps our clients scale their business with no long term commitment and little to no overhead. -Jamie Garbisch
Secure Checkout provided by:
Most Popular Locations:
|San Francisco||Miami||Washington DC||South Florida||Chicago|